Update 1/2/20: Extended through June 30, 2021.
Direct link to offer
- The PNC BusinesOptions Credit card is offering a bonus of $750 in the form of statement credit when you spend $25,000 or more in qualifying purchases during the first three billing cycles
The Fine Print/Card Details
- Offer is valid until December 31st, 2019
- Annual fee varies on spend, first annual fee is due in the 13th billing cycle after account opening (e.g itâs waived first year) and as follows with annual spend of:
- $0-$49,999.99: $500 annual fee
- $50,000-$74,999.99: $250
- $75,000-$99,999.99: $125
- Greater than $100,000: $0
- Choose one of three rewards programs:
- Cash back:
- 1.5% when you choose a revolving card (e.g normal credit card)
- 1% when you choose a pay in full card (e.g charge card)
- PNC points: 5x points per $1 spent (points are worthless)
- Travel Rewards: 1x mile per $1 spent:
- 25,000 miles = air ticket worth up to $315, then you must redeem in increments of 5,000 miles = $50
- Cash back:
Sign up bonus was previously $400 for $15,000 in spend. Most people will choose the revolving card that earns 1.5% cash back, if you spend $25,000 total you’d earn $1,125 ($750 from the bonus and $375 from the spend itself) for a total of 4.5% cash back. The opportunity cost when compared to a 2% cash back card is $125. Very appealing deal for people that spend large amounts of money and value cash sign up bonuses. I will be adding this to our list of the best business credit card sign up bonuses.
- Update 7/13/20: Extended through December 31st, 2020
- Update 4/4/20: Deal has been extended until June 30th, 2020.
- Update 1/3/20: Deal has been extended until March 31st 2020
Hat tip to reader Eddie S